More than half of the world’s people without access to electricity currently live in sub-Saharan Africa. According to Institut Montaigne, the number of people without access to electricity will continue to increase mechanically until 2025, when population growth is “faster than the rate at which people access electricity. “. And photovoltaic solar energy appears as an obvious and promising solution.
At the same time, solar photovoltaic is developing in multiple forms: lighting (solar street lights or solar lanterns) as at Estia Synergie; or industrial self-consumption roofs, solar energy solutions for agriculture.
The benefits of using solar energy
Solar energy has various advantages. It is part of renewable energies that produce electricity without raw material and without impact on the environment. But on top of that:
- It can be installed in town or in the countryside. Indeed, the solar panels are simply attached to the roof.
- Modular, solar energy can be used to meet a wide range of needs (power appliances, heating system, boiler …).
- This free renewable energy source offers a convenient solution for obtaining electricity even in remote locations.
- The operating cost of photovoltaic solar panels is low. In addition, they require little maintenance and are designed to withstand climatic hazards.
- It is possible to resell the excess electricity you generate to amortize your investment.
DO YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION FOR FACILITIES?
CONTACT US BY COMPLETING THIS FORM